Possible new small mid engine sports car by Honda/Acura

rollable top

Ciao amici,

Developing and producing a quality rollable top for the X 1/9 takes a lot of engineering, time and costs.
We need at least 10 orders to have a start and cover all production costs. Engineering will take about 40 - 60 hours for Euro 45 each is Euro 2700, just to get an idea. Then we need material costs and production costs in he factory.......so definitive prices will be about Euro 450 - 500 each

with kind regards,

Henk

Ciao amici,

Developing and producing a quality rollable top for the X 1/9 takes a lot of engineering, time and costs.
We need at least 10 orders to have a start and cover all production costs. Engineering will take about 40 - 60 hours for Euro 45 each is Euro 2700, just to get an idea. Then we need material costs and production costs in he factory.......so definitive prices will be about Euro 450 - 500 each

with kind regards,

Henk

Sounds reasonable to me Henk.

Not bad considering Henk... but did you also...

consider a FOLDING top made from the likes of an original.

I gained considerable access to my table saw the other day... (HA!) and was thinking about 3 accordion folds... which would stack it four sections high and then take up a considerable amount of rear trunk space... But I have measured NOTHING yet and its only VAPORWARE in my head right now. This phrase keeps going through my mind as well...

"The difference between an hallucination and a vision is... how many people can see it..."

Back