You are invited to FREE breakfast and a wash

rturchan

Baja Bob
Best of France and Italy (BFI) is around the corner and we will have a Pancake breakfast and car wash beforehand at Pride Auto Body. Food, pictures and a car wash. Remember daylight savings gives you an extra hour of sleep, so come on out. Perhaps the Alfa folks will join us again. Tony ( papa Tony, or Black Tooth), Mike( Big Bird) and Tommy once again have gracefully offered to make it happen. Here are some photos of prior years.

Last edited:
Gotta talk Papa Tony into this...

It's been a while since being at your shop. (Like 4 years)

Hopefully I will drive the blue '74 for some social X-iness before BFI.
Sheesh - it's only weeks away - I guess I better get cracking on getting her ready!

For those SoCal X owners I emailed this week

and NorCal owners who plan to attend the breakfast and lunch on Sunday, please RSVP so we can get a better handle on the headcount. Bob Turchan is always very gracious to host breakfast and Tommy/Tony and I take care of lunch. At least chime back whether you are in or not attending. This will greatly help us determine how much food to plan for.

Mike

Where to stay...

Local advice is to stay at Airtel plaza hotel on Valjean ave. You get secure parking with airplane runway backdrop, good food, and the best access to the show.
Bob T.

I heard from Ricardo today.

He'll be there and bringing a few items for lunch also.

Looking forward to Sunday. The weather forecast is good for Sunday, but Saturday morning there might be some rain. Could be another mud bowl at Woodley Park on Sunday, so bring a towel to clean off your X once you arrive at the park.

Mike

Cheryl and I will be there, with or without a completely reassembled interior :headbang:

Rob,

I'm assuming you're referring to an X?? Don't worry if the interior isn't done. Just showing up will be the most important thing.

You going to catch breakfast at Bob Turchan's shop or just show up at Woodley Park??

Mike

Back