need front strut mounts!!

Karfrik

Albert
I need a pair of good used or new front strut mounts.Have tried 4 of them brand new "made in Turkey" but seems rubber vulcanization on them are really bad and as soon i lower the car they get deformed cause of weigh.Too soft i guess.I have pics but cannot post here but lmk if you wanna check them and ill email them your way.
So any hints on who or where to get some quality ones?....
Thanks in advance!!

Albert -

You need the 128 specific part, X is different

http://www.fiatplus.com/front-strut-upper-mount-bush-pr-286860.html

Best,

Jim

Yes Jim i know they are different as i also own an x.Tried a quick search on the website but for some reason couldnt find them.So sent CObert an email asking about them.Are these the ones you used on your 128?......If so can you check to see if they say "made in Turkey" on the top of it?......how have they worked out for you?
Thanks a lot Jim!!

Thanks to everyone......i went ahead and bought Matts oem ones.Probably last 2 in US soil oem and made in Italy!!.......thanks again!!

Got Midwest Bayless NOS OEM 128 front strut mounts today.And im glad to inform that its all i needed!!...just fitted them and car sits alright just needing final alignment.
What a difference ,even just by looks, between the cheapo "made in Turkey" ones i tried 2 times(2 sets) and the NOS i got from Matt.
Im a happy camper and so does my 128 too.
Thanks a lot Matt!!

No, they are 128 tops with the correct stud pattern. I had ordered them a while ago so I'm not sure if he still has them. I may be mistaken but thought they ran them with the big run of X tops.

Back