Spandex car Cover

Covercraft.

They call it the Form-Fit.
I use the WeatherShield HP material that I love.. but you can get an X1/9 cover in any of the materials they make.

Not cheap but you get what you pay for so stay away from most of that eBay garbage.
I paid around $300 for the WS HP cover.

You can order direct from Covercraft by calling or emailing.
They also have an Outlet store you can find deals on discontinued material.

Ask for this Part # C10056PG which is the perfect X1/9 fit and includes the side pockets for mirrors... cut code :)

There are pictures posted in the past on how the cover with that cut code is a custom match.
Those garaged challenged know :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I0Tu_9ciQo"]Form-Fit® Car Cover Fabric from Covercraft Industries - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
conflicting

^^^
Most likely an agent that was clueless..not sure.
Even if you search that C10056PG # on the Covercraft website nothing comes up anymore (and it's been that way for a long time)..but all the without pocket codes do.

The only cover they list now is the G2 size w/o the pockets and the entire purpose of the 10056 cut was the side pockets.
So if that code still exists (which it does) most likely the pockets do to.

I just checked my email receipt from August was for $345.including the shipping..and I have side pockets. :excited:
Blessed..well maybe.. ymmv...:italia:

Vinny I spoke with the Outlet store today because curious if they discontinued the pockets as posted above.

Confirmed if the pockets were no longer included they would have removed the Part # code C10056PG from their system like I thought...so all good with the pockets included in the pattern.

Not that it would be a deal breaker for me anyway because it is still a tight fit :)

Cost for the Form-Fit you want is more expensive though..at $400. for that material.
But all the other Covercraft covers I have gotten are top notch quality and I've never been disappointed!

... and this was mine last winter...

Sure wish I had a car cover back then!

Don't believe all the crap you hear about Sunny California and droughts... Stay where you are! (HA!)

Back