All Italian Car & Motorcycle Show in Alameda, Ca. pics

Is this like a Movie Trailer or something... Due to...

be released in November 2015???

Geez Brad... Post them!

HA!

sorry guys...

I used that second alternative way of posting and it would post but include random pics that were of unknown origin. I'll have to break down and open an account...

Thanks Brad... Looks like the Costco Film Dept...

finally came through for ya!

I love the Lancia Stratos in the Alitalia livery...

Ha!

the lonely looking fella sitting on the lawnchair between the 500s (my '12 Abarth and son Trevor's '14 GQ 500C) was me. As there was only the one X1/9 (a '74 and a '75 that were listed on the program were no shows), I'm thinking I'll take my '81 next time. Met some new (and interesting!) folks and had a great time!

Regards,

Brad

Tim

There was one 500L and two other Abarths. My son (who registered us both, unbeknownst to me) and I had several folks stopping by to take long looks and ask questions about both of our cars. Though not special by old Maserati/Alfa/Ferrari standards, the Fiat Club members there were happy to see ALL the Fiat contingent represented... and in support of such a good cause...

I hadn't been to this show since 2011, when there was decent X1/9 representation and I was fairly shocked and a bit disappointed to see but one, lonely X.

Last edited:
So Brad... Is Trevor the bearded one next to the Blue...

Coupe... a Dino?

You appear to be maturing gracefully as well!

A friend wrote me this morning about NOT griping about getting old... a many are not offered the privilege...

See you and the "boy" in a couple of weeks?

yes, that's him on the right of the Dino coupe

He is so thrilled to have that 500C GQ car... he'd probably polish the paint right off of it, if he didn't have to work.

I've had 2 co-workers pass away so far this year, so... agree, not all of us have the chance to grow old... gracefully or not!

This year, I'm afraid we're going to have to depend on the good graces of our SoCal-based brethren, who have always come thru with fabulous pictorial evidence of the BF&I get together. But next year's show for sure!

Regards

Hmmmm....

I would guess to say I have lost many, many of my co-workers my own age over the past 20 years, and all of them were "relatively" healthy.

Several drugged themselves to death with the buy-out money... others were just unfortunate and died of cancer or heart disease... And for some unknown reason I'm still here.

I don't advocate running around raping and pillaging... but one should live their lives to the fullest without starving their children, and when opportunities present themselves.

See ya next year then, take care!

Back