HARBOR FREIGHT SALE 3 Days only...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
So that I keep getting my "commissions"... (HA!) I just hadta post this.

Not to be argumentative about quality, etc... I thought I'd post this here for those (like me) that my be "closet tool guys" and find that having these works for us as "hobbyists". I personally OWN and USE many of these items and they are what I can personally recommend.

http://view.harborfreightemail.com/...b&utm_source=1021&cid=mEmail_s1021_c4114b&r=0

The FCAW Welder is $90 bucks and the auto-darkening helmet is $35. My neighbor is a state certified welder and found that purchasing good locally made wire caused the "torch" to work exceptionally well.

The 21 gallon compressor is a great deal as well as the $200 - 50 foot drain snake. That snake will pay for itself the first time you use it!

1500 psi Pressure Washer for $80 bucks... $40 dollar Cargo Carrier, $17 dollar cordless Screw Gun... and more and more!

I'm personally heading over there today with a fist full of freebee coupons and purchasing the $10 - 9 piece extension set. I really only need the 1/4" drive stuff... but what the hell... maybe I'll find something else I like also!

Enjoy!

It must be our "old farts" disease, Tony.....!

......... but what the hell... maybe I'll find something else I like also! Enjoy!......

....I'm doing EXACTLY the same thing down here at SupaCheap Auto (equivalent of your Harbor Freight mob). It must be sumthin' to do with our "careful with $$$$$" generation! :laugh:

cheers, Ian - NZ

Harbor freight and I are not getting along these days!:sigh:
last July I ordered a log splitter from HF and they told me that I would receive it in August, then October and finally in mid December. I canceled the order and drove to Tractor Supply in Montana and bought a splitter that works off of my tractors hydraulics and work it does.:)

I blame Papa Tony...

I now own a MIG welder, cart, auto-darkening mask etc. The HF tanks are crap and the local places won't fill them, so I'll buy my tank at the plac that fills them. Look out, I'm going to weld stuff. I currently (heh, well previously) borrowed my neighbor's kit and while I'm no expert I can stich things together ok already. :headbang:

I now own a MIG welder, cart, auto-darkening mask etc. The HF tanks are crap and the local places won't fill them, so I'll buy my tank at the plac that fills them. Look out, I'm going to weld stuff. I currently (heh, well previously) borrowed my neighbor's kit and while I'm no expert I can stich things together ok already. :headbang:

Great! Now all you need is a Plasma cutter.

Me too... for that kinda money and as much as I would use it...

I'll use a cut-off wheel, hacksaw and/or some of the power saws I currently have. Those plasma cutters sure are FUN to watch though!!!

I ran into that problem when I bought my first acetylene setup in California. The place I bought the bottles from refilled them ( Traded is more like it) but when I moved to another county and went to another place to have them filled they said they would not fill or trade them because the bottles were not theirs but for an extra fee they would trade them out. Here in Arkansas if you have a bottle just about any place that deals in welding supplies will trade you out.

Thanks Tony, spent $4k..

Bought seven tool kits . Harbor Freight had four guys helping me load the truck.

holy cow bob!

That's quite the haul!

I took home the tire changer, just gotta figure out how i'm going to secure it to the floor.....

HA! Hey... so how much did you save?

And are you telling me you are using this stuff in your PRO shop?

That's quite a recommendation...

HA! Hey... so how much did you save?

And are you telling me you are using this stuff in your PRO shop and when you say tool kits, do you really mean tool chests or cabinets?

That's quite a recommendation...

Tony, Its a test

I am setting up tool boxes at each location for "visiting techs " to use. That means, if it is slow at one shop a tech can spend a day or three at another facility and not need to haul their toolbox across town. Testing has shown that all anyone REALLY needs is a very finite tool kit. The big toolboxes that may folks have is just because they are tool nuts. Sort of like gadget guys want all the goodies but really do not need them.
I expect to upgrade a few items to snapon or similar later.
Bob T

HA! And I tend to agree... When I started to stock...

my on-board tool box on the Fiat, I realized how very few tools I really needed that could do almost any roadside repair.

So I guess then you purchased some cabinets AND tools... as you would need to have had much larger boxes to load the $1000 cabinets from Harbor Freight...

Back