Midwest-Bayless Open House - Columbus Ohio - June 6

Hey everyone,

Save the date!

We'll be hosting an open house on Saturday June 6 here in Columbus. A tune-up for the Fiat Club America gathering a few weeks later just down the road in Pittsburgh.

As with past events, we will select a venue for dinner on Friday night for those who come in early, and we now have a very active Cars and Coffee gathering very close by for first thing Saturday AM.

We're also planning to advise of other activities for Saturday night / Sunday for anyone who might want to make a weekend out of their time in our fair city.

Stay tuned for more information and details. :grin:

-M

I will try to make it Matt

I will try to line up the STL contingent for a trip over to the open house. We have 3 X1/9 owners now. It is always nice to see what's going on over there.

I'm going to try as well....

Since I have never seen your current location. It would be nice to check it out.

Open House Three Days Away...

I think by now most people have heard the news, but just to make sure, our open house is this Saturday, June 6, and the weather is looking to cooperate!

11206546_10153808524307565_1529641062847517410_o.jpg

Full details are on our Facebook event page here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/436319796537262/

For those who do not find social networking socially acceptable, and missed the various posts on FB, details are as follows:

9:00AM - 11:00AM - Rally at local Cars-N-Coffee Lennox
Lennox AMC Theatres - 1791 Olentangy River Rd. Columbus Ohio

11:00AM - 3:00 PM - Gathering at Midwest-Bayless
1333 Kingry St. Columbus, Ohio 43211 - 614-784-8870

Hope to see you there!

-Matt
Midwest-Bayless

Good Times!

Thank you for a great time Matt and Marnie. It was awesome to see some new and reoccurring faces (didn't say old).

After today I will soon be needing some of those new and NOS parts housed as MWB. Sean M. knows what I'm talking about. With my new job I'll finally have some time to do some work on the X.

I wish I had taken more pics but I totally forgot I had a device that does that.

Back