cheap '74 in El Paso

nice find! it looks like it can be saved.

A real '74 is something I'd love to have (in the bright green, or Paul Valente's blue car)

Rust Free?

Before anybody jumps on this one, I would recommend finding someone close to check it out first. It does not appear to be that rust free to me. I agree with Myron that; "it looks like it could be saved."

Just an FYI... the Bumpers, Brackets and aftermarket...

AMCO bumper bars are worth the price of admission.

But use caution as these fotos look OLD and he says the body is in bad condition. Actually, the body should be the BEST part of this deal as well.

Calling all Texans... can we get someone to look at this?

OH! And paperwork, especially for us Californians!

Calling all Texans... can we get someone to look at this?

OH! And paperwork, especially for us Californians!

I'm in Texas, but the same distance from the car as you. :eek:

As far as rust goes...I have some additional pics in higher res of the car. I can't see any rust, but I don't have a very good view of the rockers. No pics of the engine or trunks. The interior is CRISPY, COOKED, FRIED and BAKED.

Last edited:
I live in El Paso

Texted the seller. I'll go look at it when I get a reply and see what condition it is in.

Greg, you have a good eye. As you can see the car is actually in Las Cruces, NM and it looks like it has NM plates. Las Cruces is about 40 miles north of El Paso.

Got a reply from the seller. They said if I wanted it i better hurry. Someone is coming Saturday and is willing to pay the asking price. Don't know if that is anyone from the Forum or it's just a bunch of hype. Anyway, I mentioned the car to my wife and she didn't give an approving look. I already have An X project car, so i don't need another one. May still go look at it if it is still there after the weekend and give a report.

Back