Harbor Freight Alert...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
1000 lb. 4 wheel engine stand on sale for $49.99 I believe this weekend only. Save $10 bucks or more.

image_21280.jpg

HA!

I knew it!

I saw Harbor Freight mentioned and thought 'Tony'. And there's his name below the post. Tony, you're addicted to that place. Be honest. Admitting your addiction is the half the battle. We're here to help you. You can call us anytime to talk. Oh, and when you're there, pick up one of those engine stands for me. I'll pay you next week :wink2:

I was coming home on vacation last week and stopped in to a Harbor Freight in Parsippany New Jersey!

Picked up a digital torque adapter, a digital micrometer, a digital angle gauge, and a few other things here and there :)

I already have an engine stand like that, my turbo motor has been bolted to it for almost 8 years!!!

Yep, Tony got me hooked on Harbor Freight and I have to drive over 2 1/2 hours to get to their nearest store.:dance:

Jim... they ship for pennies usually...

My store is 4 miles away so that is 2 bucks in gas plus my time and frustration finding the part, or they are sold out... and waiting in line, etc.

But I do agree... If it was 2 hours away,I still would go to he store occasionally anyway. There is NOTHING like the fragrance of BRAND NEW CHINESE RUBBER... (They must lace it with Cocaine or something too, ya think?)

Thanks for remembering me Cesare. I think of you...

often too! Will you be my "sponsor"?

"Hi, my name is Tony and I am a HF Addict."

And this site responds, "Welcome Tony!"

Yeah, the stink nearly knocked me out!

Tony, if you're ever in Toronto.. I'm taking you to Princess Auto. It's like HF, better in some ways and not so much in others. The PA stores are quite large, have so many cool things.. they even now have digital torque wrenches which are quite decent, and a great price!

I can't help my addiction to tools.. :)

Send me a ticket Myron and I'll be there!!!

HA!

Maybe you could take some photos then next time you go to PA. It sounds like the Wal Mart of tools.

And... I am assuming they are all, or mostly all, made in our Far East Manufacturing Arm of North America... right?

Another TRIP some time ago was when I needed a Brodie-Knob for my wife as she had broke her left arm. Mounted to the steering wheel, this now gave her the capability to drive.

They weren't that popular in the late 80's and I could only find a rather industrial-looking knob at a TRUCK STOP. WOWOWOWOW... the glittering CHROME of parts and accessories all over the place... It was like Alice in Wonderland or something.

If you have something like that in your area... take a visit, you'll love it!

tools... tools... tools

I decided to take a break from the cars and clean all the tools strewn around, and put away so I can find them when I need them instead digging around the cars to find that camashacle binding rod spanner...and came to realize that I need another toolbox (I have nine so far) and the wife says,.....NO!! she is kinda like that with wire hangers too.
and it isn't cocaine that laces the air at HF!!
it is unburned hydrocarbons from the tailpipe of a 6 cylinder Desoto at the back of the stores venting through the a/c system!!
jeeze papa tony, you should have figured that out by now:shock2:
HF is 8 miles away and sears is 4 miles away....the woman is out doing her nails and I have a small window to escape and get my fix...what to do. maybe I'll just jones it out... she would probably bust me anyway:(
than it is KP for the month
mikemo

Back