I was sent this article I got a kick out of...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Go here:

http://usat.ly/1T8Xrd4

Go 1/3 of the way down and this is the FIRST time for me to see they actually said this:

Fiat Chrysler's Dodge Hellcat engines cram 707 horsepower into the Challenger coupe and Charger sedan.

It seems that FCA (Fiat Chrysler of America) is starting to sneak their name into the MAINSTREAM slowly so that people get used to the idea. This happened to my company when Pacific Bell MERGED with Southwestern Bell. It was actually BOUGHT OUT and then Pac Bell slowly disappeared and this stuff kept on going until we now know it once again as AT&T. It took 20 years after the mandatory break-up... but the monster came back! HA! I believe we will soon see the Chrysler name disappear altogether...

BTW, I didn't see many "Muscle Cars" in the article though... Several Sports Cars, Pony Cars, and a Tuner or two. Where are the stripped-down, basic, HUGE engined, loud and obnoxious, low priced Muscle Cars like those in the late 60's and early 70's?

HA!

"BTW, I didn't see many "Muscle Cars" in the article though... Several Sports Cars, Pony Cars, and a Tuner or two. Where are the stripped-down, basic, HUGE engined, loud and obnoxious, low priced Muscle Cars like those in the late 60's and early 70's?"

Tony, now they are fully loaded, over-tech, euro-luxury, big engine, computer nannie, high priced Muscle cars like the BMW M, Mercedes AMG, Audi S8, Lexus RC-F, Infinity Q-70 5.6...but oh yes, they are still obnoxious! HA

Back