PRESS RELEASE: 2016 X1/9

I'd say this would be a business move based on passion and not money. One would not get rich making a new steel body for the diy restoration crowd.

I'm guessing the best way to do this, if they are still around that is, is to source the oem stampings from Bertone's supplier for pennies on the dollar and either make a deal with them to stamp out a production run, or have the tooling sent to China and then have it stamped there.

As for funding this venture, maybe crowd funding would work? http://crowdfunding.com/

Just a reminder

and an assumption. I am assuming this removal request is in jest, since RJH was already publically put into read only status and put on warning. He's been moderated already. If serious, then this really isn't the correct way to make such a request.

The reminder is that if you really do have an issue with another member here, to please just use the report feature on the site. It's far better IMHO to manage disagreements privately and keep them out of the public view, wherever appropriate and possible.

Thanks!

Back