HONDA NEW NSX

Except for the engine and drive train...

its is difficult to SEE the difference in the Corvette and the NSX at first glance.

I bet if you put them side by side in reality it would be very clear.

Alas, Mr. Amada San, I'm not sure if you mean to say "why Honda/Acura HAS released the new NSX" or "why has Honda NOT released it yet".

In either case... they are BOTH great steps forward and I bet that AWD NSX would be a killer on the twisties!

Honda is in need of a performance leader. It now has one.

I agree. Honda/Acura has been putting all their eggs in the smaller, front engine cars. The new Civic will be very quick and boasts some good power, but they really need something at the high performance, super car level.

The front does look rather Corvette-ish, but so do a few others. I am excited...Maybe yet another Honda engine to fit the X
:drink:

New NSX

As a current NSX owner (1997 garage queen), I have been following the many year development of the new NSX with great interest. Honda/Acura developed two previous 'new" versions and scrapped them both when market surveys indicated a lack of interest in front mounted V-8 follow on to the original NSX.

They finally went back to the drawing board and got it right (3rd times a charm). This car has been developed and will be completely manufactured in the USA!

Its a beast with AWD and electric motors at each front wheel (and a 3rd one in the rear) for instant throttle response until the engine spools up and takes over.

Can't wait to test drive one!

Ed

Back