How Many Fiat X 1/9 s do you have RIGHT now

I own This Many Xs right now in any condition. You may give more than one answer

• Total voters
Heinz... I think you miss-counted...

It looks more like one-and-a-half cars (1.5), not TWO (2.0)!

This is what TWO looks like:

HA!

Great work though... BTW... the CD30 wheels on your black car...

unnamed498-300x299.jpg

are they 5,5J 13" wheels... or are they something W-i-d-e-r like 6 or 6,5 inches?

They are some of my favorites!

in any condition ...

Sorry Tony ! :thumbsup:

Very nice your black and white !!!

The CD 30 Magnesium on my black X are 5,5x13" with 195/55 R13.

On my green car CD 30 Aluminium 5,5x13" with 185/60 R13.

Ciao, and happy birthday Tony, Heinz. :wink2:

Last edited:
One.

But I have to stop looking at the FSW section...I can be tempted :hypno:

Thanks on all counts... Yeah, Black and White...

and a friend of mine called one Black Tooth... and then White Fang just came naturally as we both grew up watching Soupy Sales. I don't know if that show went worldwide... but i was kinda crazy.

I think I had White Fang for about 3 years and sold it to another member here, Mel Simmonds. It went back to Oklahoma with him and many years later it pops up and I am notified they will sell it off for storage fees of about $360 bucks. Even though I was the LAST registered owner... I was given the "opportunity" to pay off the fees IN person and IN cash on Sunday. This was Thursday night when I got the notice... HA! So they auctioned it off I guess...

As for the wheels, we have one member here that found some CD30's that were wider and may have been 14's as well... but I have never seen them listed anywhere nor have I come across them since.

They look great and light and open... congratulations!

Add a 128 and a Yugo for 2 more SOHC Fiat based vehicles.

Then there are the 124 based cars (2 of them too).

papa

it's your birthday and you don't tell the rest of us???
jeeze, how selfish of you!!
not that I would send a card or flowers, and at our age no one wants to admit that they are getting older.........but it beat the alternative!!
happy belated b-day
mikemo:sun:

Back