Autobella Fiat Car Show Melbourne 2015 video

fiatx

Daily Driver
Hey all, I thought I'd share with you a video I took at the Fiat/Italian car show in Melbourne, Australia called Autobella which we hold once a year.

It was a great day with some fantastic cars and many x1/9's. Mine is the green one with gold wheels which you can spot a couple times throughout the video and at the end.
Unfortunately my camera died right before leaving to go to the event so I had to film it all on a crappy smartphone, but after a week of editing I got it to look half decent.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/HGaMKY1QKh8

Dom... AutoBella is right! Absolutely BEATUTIFUL cars...

on the crappiest turf I've ever seen!

Terrible venue... these cars deserve better. We have the same thing going on here at our beloved Woodley Park where the Best of France and Italy Show is held each year. As Soccer becomes more and more popular in this country, our beautiful parks are turning to mud and dust. Much like the graffiti, and the life style of a working woman and dealers, its like a cancer and an addiction destroying not only the aesthetics and hard work and dollars spent... but the spirit and intrinsic value of those who must live with it...

(Boy... did I ramble...)

The CARS... WOW! I didn't see one in the show that could not have starred in a Museum!

Thanks so much for posting Dom...

As a Melbourne expat...

...it was great to see. Thanks Dom.

I spotted Peter Bartold was there.

Very nice cars and yours is a star! :sun:

Cheers,

Rob

Back