How Many Xs have you had

Please check as many boxes that apply

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jjay911

True Classic
The funniest thing about this thread is that It may actually drive a lot of traffic to Xweb that has nothing to do with cars.

since 19 years old...

I've had 8 different exxies... At one point I had 6 at one time, but now I am down to one car that consists of a rolling chassis, an engine on a stand and lots boxes full of parts.

how many x's??

since '76 about 25 or 30. working for a dealership had it's perks. no trade in value, or something the customer didn't want to fix, I was always first in line to take it off their hands.
the most at ONE time, 11.
now I have pared down to two and enough parts to maintain them for the next thirty years or so..... just ask zonker;)
mikemo

now I have pared down to two and enough parts to maintain them for the next thirty years or so..... just ask zonker;)
mikemo

I can attest that Mike is possesed, having an auto parts store in his backyard to supply his obsession.

I think his place is haunted by the ghosts of exxies past :dead:

warehouse

thanks zonk!!
you gotta know I got bitten by the bug. so, when are you coming back and do shopping?????:thumbsup:
mikemo

Pretty amazing how many more than "5 Xs" votes there are. That is a lot but now that I add them all up, I belong in that list. However, I can honestly say only 4 of those I owned and drove for a long time. The 5th was a donor car of sorts.

Well....

I have owned 6 that have been licensed and on the road. 4 on hand right now. If you count parts cars, I would have to add 17 to that number. What can I say it's an addiction.

How long?

Hi,

Well,
I have owned my one X more than 20 years.
I think it's important how long you have been loved your wife as well than how many.
Understand ?

N. AMADA
JAPAN

Good Point Shonan...

My two longest relationships are my wife (30 years) and my X-1/9 (23 years). Although my wife would swear I've owned this car longer..:laugh:

Hi,

Well,
I have owned my one X more than 20 years.
I think it's important how long you have been loved your wife as well than how many.
Understand ?

N. AMADA
JAPAN

I agree - I can say two of mine have been closer to one night stands. The 81 I owned the longest say 11-13 years.

Back