Is it JUST ME or what? VUHL? VUHL? VUHL, anyone?

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
I just heard about this car and its been around since 2013...

"The name VUHL stands for ‘Vehicles of Ultra-Lightweight and High performance", and that's a QUOTE!

(I count that as VULHP, or VOULAHP... but I guess that doesn't work just as much as any other forced pronunciation...)

concept1.jpg

I'll let anyone else that is interested Google it for themselves... (http://www.vuhl05.com/)... but how 'bout 0-60 in 3.7 with a Ford four banger Eco-Boost rated at 281 ponies, mid-engine (transverse?) RWD and 1600 pounds soaking wet!

And its STREET LEGAL (at least in Mexico where its made...) or as street legal as one of these...

626100663_d9d516a394_z.jpg

or maybe one of these...

images

Anyway... I wrote the folks at VUHL and asked for more info... I see no dealers anywhere around here...

Anyone else have any info on these I'd like to see and hear it. I understand it was at the Goodwood Festival of Speed and Sir Stirling Moss was impressed with it also. Maybe our friends across the pond (or south of the border) are holding out on us!

Don't have any more info, but your retirement certainly must be going well for you to entertain the idea of buying one :eek:mg:

Yes.. I have actually seen one in person... In Mexico for work about every month... From my perspective the car is WAY overpriced for what you are getting.. .. You can pick up a Lotus 30-40K less... or a ATOM for less now... They came out last year. Quick but not worth 100K IMO...

Thank you Guys... At $100K, I think I'm CURED!

Mama has ideas for where I can spend the same kinda money for a DOWN payment anyway...

FWIW...

That car is a free download add-on in the DriveClub racing game on PS4 :)
So, I'll be driving it (virtually at least) for free :)

Back