MIKEMO!

zonker

Just Another FIAT Freak
Your mailbox is full, home skillet!

It's the passenger inner side. Damn passengers are brutal to my X's.
i ordered the shift shaft seal, not here yet but should be soon. How's the cars coming along? Any of them drivable yet?

Send me your email addy and I'll regurge some funds your way

Rob

stuff

I will send you a inner and outer visor pivot... and the pass side w/s piece.
you pay for shipping!!
will be 6.00 usps
non gratta
mikemo
oh yea
e mail me your address cauz, by the time I dig it out of all my paperwork we will have celebrated our next birthday:nuts:
mikemo

Hey Mike!

Did you ever get my e-mails?

Sorry for hijacking the thread, Zonker. Thought it might be better than starting another shoutout thread.

hijacker

is this about borrowing the head bolts tools??
no prob. if that is the case. e mail me again so I don't ferget:whistle:
and you get freight both ways and done deal.... I also forgot what size the head bolt size. I have the early 19mm wrenches not the later 17mm.
send your address to my e mail an I will figure what it costs to ship, either 6.00 or 13.00 depending on which usps box they fit in.
mikemo

cars in transition

home skillet???:blackeye:
ya shoulda seen them by now, and if you feel the need to throw some shillings this way....
mike moiso
351 garretson av
rodeo, ca. 94572
or you can save them and on your next trip up I will just charge you double on everything:nana:
mikemo

Mikey... Jose' is a great kid, but he's young...

and I'm just envious... So charge him an extra buck or two just because, and tell him he needs ta be 65 before he gets any discounts!

Thanks...

papa

are you going to pick up the difference?
remember you NOW owe 19.00:pigsfly:
mikemo
oh yyea thanks for letting Chris share your alliteration's.

home skillet???:blackeye:
ya shoulda seen them by now, and if you feel the need to throw some shillings this way....
mike moiso
351 garretson av
rodeo, ca. 94572
or you can save them and on your next trip up I will just charge you double on everything:nana:
mikemo

Haha - well since I don't know when thats gonna be, I'll just mail you some beer money

The check is in the mail...

But those sometimes get lost! You really need to get a PP account!

HA!

Yeah... Chris... I just slapped him around earlier this morning... hopefully it helps...

So umm Mike... do you have an OEM '75-'78 exhaust heat shield with the 16mm nipple on it? I might need one.

Also, what kind of performance cams you have laying around your dungeon there? Anything in the 230 degree * .050" range with a 9.5mm or better lift?

Geez Rob... I thought you were trying to be Smog Compliant...

Messing with the cam is probably the easiest way to flunk, especially at idle.

HA!

But alas... I will not point fingers but will suggest you use about a 1 quart of 90 proof Alcohol to 2 gallons of gas when you go for the test. That has helped others to barely pass using slight bump up in their cam.

O no.. The cam is for the 74 not the 78. The 78 is the one that I'm shooting for full compliance with.

Rob

Oh... BTW... I heard a rumor once that there was a...

certain sneaky old fart with a good number of similar cars that managed to have several tags and plates and VINs made up with all the SAME number so he/she just registered ONE... and then drove them all.

Just sayin'... and if its is true... Mo' Power to 'im... or her...

I thought of doing that - but then selling it becomes an iffy proposition, as well as the "what if" by being caught doing said deed.

I have only the vapor canister hot air hose and exhaust manifold shield to install and she will be compliant.

Then after that, if the air pump fan belt mysteriously comes off - I know nothing ;)

Ahem...

I thought of doing that - but then selling it becomes an iffy proposition, as well as the "what if" by being caught doing said deed.

Selling it? You never sell these cars...

I have only the vapor canister hot air hose and exhaust manifold shield to install and she will be compliant.

"She"? Are we still talking about the car?

Then after that, if the air pump fan belt mysteriously comes off - I know nothing ;)

"Know nothing..." that's the same excuse for your first answer!

sheild

zonk, I think so, I just threw all the smog stuff upstairs (I can't throw it away) and I will check and let you know.
as far as the cam is concerned.... no.
but I found a place that welds and will grind to the specs I give.

so I am thinking a few allquatti grinds, a few pbs grinds, a couple of fiat rally grinds and I have about 7 or 8 to send to them, so I will keep you posted.
mikemo
case in fact you WILL have come back here to get cam:dance:

No worries on a cam grinder - I already have that covered... good friends with a cam shop here in Riverside - I've done business with them for years making hi-po cams for zetec fords.
webcamshafts.com

cam

soooooo
your backing out of another road trip???? I have way more stuff here now(nod nod wink wink)
if you need a cam to send to your grinder, let me know as I have a bunch of stockers here.
mikemo

oki doki - I've picked up a couple used blanks along the way and bought a new cam kit on fleabay UK last year thinking it was the euro cam - when I spec'd it here I found it was the lesser cam, so I have a nice new blank to start from :)

Rob

Back