How Many Xs have you had

Please check as many boxes that apply

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3, but as others have mentioned. No option for that.

Now down to 1.5 (or 6 if I add up all the parts in my cellar).

Dom.

A total of 2

First was an '86 I had back in the mid 1990's. Had it for about 2 years before I traded her in for a shiny used Dodge Shadow 5 speed. :doh: They gave me $500 for the trade. My mom warned me not to trade it in. "You're going to regret it when you get a little older." Boy, was she right.

I currently own an '81 that I bought from a gentleman in CT this past November. I'd been casually looking for good one for over 10 years. I'm handy to a point, but I don't have the wonderful skills that so many of you have on here, so I waited until I found one in very good condition with minimal rust. Haven't done much to her up to this point other than some minor cosmetic things (new hood/trunk emblems, had the CD91's restored, gunked the engine). I plan to have the body professionally restored and sprayed this winter. I'm too busy enjoying her in the nice weather to get it done now. :thumbsup: I'll also need to rebuild the tranny at some point; she crunches going into 2nd and 3rd unless I really take my time shifting.

1980 Silver, bought new in Ogden UT and used as a daily driver.
1986 Red, bought new in SC, drove across country to Ogden UT and used as a daily driver.
1986 Red/Charcoal, Bought from Bob Brown in NH and drove across country to WY. Used for trips in excess of 2 hours.

great guy's

I am here typing on the computer and I need a fix.... the two girls in the garage are singing a siren song for attention... arrrgh!!
time to go rub the fenders and sand some more.
they both have cell phones and if you want you can call them so I can get some sleep between the two I can give them to all.
not "sleep" between them per se, unless the wife gets mad and I am delegated to :shock:
mikemo

Back