Thanks to the Moderators who musta worked all weekend...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Jimmy D says the server was down twice and I noticed it last week as well as over most of the weekend. And Jimmy says, hopefully they've worked out the glitches.

This would be a GOOD TIME to ASK how the FUNDS are doing to support this site. I admonished Mac a bunch of years ago for NOT telling us he was running out of gas... If the problem persists the Mods might wanna pursue another server and would need the funding to do so...

So Mods... are we OK or can we send a few bucks your way?

I Agree

I am sure there are folks here that contribute regularly, but oafs like myself need a little prodding once and a while.
It is not a bad thing to ask us to keep this great site up and running. :thumbsup:

Nothing we can do when the site is down

Well I for one didn't do anything special this weekend except keep checking in to see if Xweb was on the air or not. When the site is down, none of us can reach it. Mark probably sent an email to the host asking for them to get things back up, but I doubt there is much else that can be done.

I will let Mark address the site finances. The subject comes up occasionally. Xweb 1.0 has an active "Donate" thru Paypal button. It has been there for quite a while, so I am unsure if it goes to the proper account these days.

Back