new wheels

docpan

True Classic
These just arrived from a seller in Italy. They were a great price could not pass up the deal.

I dunno Doc... You probably need to have them inspected...

We here in SoCal have the exclusive license to operate and offer our "Wheel Inspection Services" using our newly patented Micro-Magnetic Protoscope to detect the tiniest of flaws and assure you that the wheels are safe to use. Lives are in the balance... if you don't care about yours, at least care about mine!

We offer a special discount to Forum Members here... with super-special rates to those living more than 2500 miles away. Just clean them up, as they need to be absolutely clean to test and install and ship them directly to our PO Box provided below with a Cashier's Check for another $100 dollars for mounting and balancing. We will then Scan them and make any repairs, mount them with our special test-tires and put them through their paces covering all conditions, including snow, sleet and ice. (A special thanks goes out to our Far-Eastern Sponsor that helped us acquire the licensing... the fine folks at South Korea's Achilles Tire Manufacturing S.p.A.)

Return shipping is included FREE so don't miss this special offer! But wait! If you send two sets of performance wheels now... we will include FREE, a digital readout Air Pressure Gauge with each set of 4. Just pay separate postage and handling.

Bob has my address and will swear that I can be trusted...

p.s. to the others that are waiting for the return of their wheels, have no fear, as soon as it snows here in L.A. we'll complete the "Long-Term Deep Freeze Winter's Testing and get them back to you ASAP!

Thanks

Thanks for the offer Tony, but I think I will test this set on my own. Maybe next time, when it snow in LA. HA HA

They look pretty good Doc,

But to be sure there aren't any flat spots, roll them on a counter-top and check that they roll true.

Back