I'm baaaaaack...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Barely...

Missed you guys and am using a brand new 'puter with Windows 10...

Ima gonna go read now some of the stuff I've been missing.

You worried us Tony. ...
more than a month with no write up .
We are happy you are back ... We miss Papa :pc:

Yves

Welcome back Tony

Welcome back Tony. Hope all is going well at the new house. :)

I'll beleive it...

I'll believe your back when I see one of your infamous posts. Ya haven't lost your sense of humor, have ya? HA!

papa tony

he most likely still has his sense of humor.........but forgot what box it was in during the move:D
mikemo

Glad your back Papa Tony!!!!

Missed you, back just in time to bust my balls when I ask for ideas and advice for my 86 restoration and paint!!!!

PW

THANKS GUYS! We just moved mid-March...

to our last home of her dreams in Aqua Dulce CA and a shop I never knew I would or could have or ever want!

She has about 4000 square feet of a two story home and a lift will be installed in a few weeks that will cost more than the value of all my sporty cars combined.

I will have a total of 3500 square feet to play in after I move all her junk out of there. It consists of a 4 car garage and then a 2700 square foot shop with a huge attic I will never use. Here are a few fotos after we had about 1 1/2 acres cleared and we are in the process of painting as I type.

Money is flowing out of our retirement account like water through a sieve.

Sweet Water

Best wishes to you and your family in your new home!:dance2:

The map says you are not too far from Vasquez Rocks, so give those Gorns a wide berth, they can get ornery!

Very Nice!

I just downsized, but I think you went in the right direction! Lots of room for everyone and everything.
Ya gotta give it a name, like the Flying-X Ranch...:laugh:

A name is still in the works Joe... but so far I have...

"Casa Caslle di Nana" named by my two youngest grandkids, "Nana's Castle House".

HA!

Dan is correct... in Spanish Agua Dulce means Sweetwater and has a local Air Park where small craft are SUPPOSED to fly around the 50 home tract and follow a gully idling...

I'm sure you can guess what really happens... but its fun. Many homeowners here have cattle, horses, motorhomes, hot rods, and planes. Most have detached BARNS and mine is the only one with an attached shop... complete with office, 3/4 bath, storage, compressor room and plumbing along with a conference room. Much of which will be reused with toys, trains, tools and a library. Once Sharon's is complete... I'll go full bore on my half but will reserve time to do so all along. I'm sure her side will NEVER BE DONE...

Nice place Tony! I'll be sad because I memorized where ya lived before, I'll need directions when I visit next time! Good to hear everything is going good, nice big house! Now we can compare square footage hehehee

Back