Poll

Black and chrome always go together IMHO, so I think the "color" combination is good.

Strictly as a matter of personal taste, I generally do not like modern, "skinny" spoked wheel designs on our cars. The skinny spoke wheel is a very modern design that is an outgrowth of today's metallurgical and CAD/CAM technology, which allows wheels to be designed to have minimal material yet maximum strength.

On our cars, my personal preference is traditional design, such as the Cromodora Daytona, Turbina, etc. It would be great if someone would reproduce the Daytona in a 15" size!

Wheel

Thanks for your comment,
I totally agree with you,
I have CD30, so I am thinking to repaint them.

The normal offset for our cars is in the 25-27mm range (though some rims folks run are 0 offset with the classic CD30). You will need spacers to get the correct relationship to the strut and the steering geometry.

Have you considered the ones Mark is offering on his website?

http://simpsen.com/store/shop_by_category.php

They are a modernish version of the CD66 and are a bit more Italian

Q4EQMVX.jpg

Black and chrome always go together IMHO, so I think the "color" combination is good.

Strictly as a matter of personal taste, I generally do not like modern, "skinny" spoked wheel designs on our cars. The skinny spoke wheel is a very modern design that is an outgrowth of today's metallurgical and CAD/CAM technology, which allows wheels to be designed to have minimal material yet maximum strength.

On our cars, my personal preference is traditional design, such as the Cromodora Daytona, Turbina, etc. It would be great if someone would reproduce the Daytona in a 15" size!
+1
I don't like the look of 15" rims either, even "appropriate" ones. I know it opens up a world of tire options but the 13"s just look correct proportionately.

Back