Mouse over image to zoom FIAT-X-1-9-19-BERTONE-FI-cooler-trunk-duct-blower-Meta

Over $400?

Who is going to pay over $400 for that? You could by an entire parts car for that much, which would probably come with a cover that hasn't been chopped.

i believe Jeff posted he has temporary jacked up the prices to ridiculous amounts to prevent people from buying. Don't remember why though..
maybe on vacation.who knows.

i believe Jeff posted he has temporary jacked up the prices to ridiculous amounts to prevent people from buying. Don't remember why though..
maybe on vacation.who knows.

Ah, okay. Lol. Way better than someone actually trying to get that much for it.

my turn to pipe up

if my fuzzy buzzy memory serves me correctly, the lower bolts could only be accessed by removing the upper trunk floor. I might be wrong.... just ask the wife about that:doh:
mikemo

Yes - but I wonder if Euro cars have a lower trunk floor (like the '74).

If you notice, the exhaust exits "left" on the Euro cars. Hmm... The muffler wall has two cutouts on my car, one left, one right - so there might be some minor differences on the trunk floor and related insulation - or not! :)

Hi Myron,

there is no difference in the real trunk floor throughout the years or markest AFAIK.
The only thing is that very early euro cars (I think up to 1974 or so) didn't have removeable second trunk floor panel.

Both the false floor with insulation and the right exit exhaust came from the addition of the cat.

Back