Papa check

papa tony

as of the last posting from papa, he was moving and the thought of all he has to move and how full his plate is.....we can be on the back burner for a while.
if you check in papa chime in and bore us with all the details.

HA....not really.
hope is all well with you and family.
mikemo
and where is my 20.00????????

Here ya go.
Jim...

We moved two weeks ago and just may have Internet service this week. We keep having false starts that I think we'll be online and I could make my excuses personally.

Please post for me if you will, that I miss everyone terribly (with the exception of Ian Lawson...) and I hope to rejoin the group as soon as technically possible.

Thanx for checking up on me.

Tony

Lawsa

That's coz he thinks you still owe him 20 bucks. If you pay him, pay him the 20 bucks he probably thinks I owe him too. Good onya mate! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Rob

Tony is around.

He informed me about 2 weeks ago that after the move to the new house, he was swamped with unpacking and setting up. We've had few emails but his have been pretty short.....understandably. I know his email is working as he had a some comments about a car I saw Saturday at a cars & coffee and the Dilbert cartoon I emailed him yesterday.

Maybe he's waiting for Ian to help him unpack so he can get back on Xweb.

Mike

Nope, I've got him sussed, Mike!!

......Maybe he's waiting for Ian to help him unpack so he can get back on Xweb....

Ol' Tony is being reeeaalll cagey about me coming over to help him unpack, mate!!
He has up-lifted his stack of 150 cartons (all 50-bottle packs) of Moxie out from his 'secret' (from Sharon) hidey-hole, and got them now out in the open, ready for the move!!
Tony is very aware of my "subtle-liking" for a Moxie-or-3, and the old bug*er is TERRIFIED that I may drain 1 (or 2?) :drink: of his prized cartons of Moxie while helping him move!

Nope, I will wait till he is all just about settled into the new place, and then arrive UNANNOUNCED, and catch him just as he's storing his stash of Moxie into his new "Fort Knox" home cool-store! :grin:

cheers, Ian - NZ

Tony's gone all quiet, Rob......??

....That's coz he thinks you still owe him 20 bucks. If you pay him, pay him the 20 bucks he probably thinks I owe him too....

Maybe he's still in shock, thinking he's maybe got 40 bucks coming towards him - all at once!! Fat chance!! :rolleyes2:

cheers, Ian - NZ

Papa Tony sighting...

I was sworn to secrecy but I trust you all that no-one will tell...

Papa Tony is indeed moving but that's only half the story. It turns out, after meeting Mike and Edd from Wheeler Dealers a couple months back, the show's producer noticed Tony's uncanny resemblance to Mike and offered Tony a job as a stunt double to fill in for Mike when the project car driving tasks were too difficult. He's now currently filming in the UK so that explains his absense.

Here is a rare spy photo taken from Tony's audition video:
qMUX3o8.jpg

Hope that clears it up...

hmmmm

where do think big bird's hands, uh, wings are??
papas got a BIG smile on his face. and he isn't high school any more!!

if papa want's to pay for airfare, I will gladly fly down to help with the move AND give the 20.00 I owe him. (and find the moxie).
what the hell is that anyway??
is it an x in liquid form??
I don't need a fix like that, but it might get me off my butt and finish my cars:drink:
mikemo

Hey, what's Tony doing with MY Big Bird??

That yellow feathered dude is my driving partner. One of these days I might just get up the courage to try the car pool lane. If I get stopped, I hope the CHP officer has a sense of humor.:hammer:

Mike

Big Byrd was cheating on you Mike ...

Pictures don't lie. (unless they are photoshopped. :grin: )

Back