Hello, newbie from Sacramento

hurricane14

elvWCU.jpg
Hi all,
I picked up a 86 Bertone X 1/9 and looking for contacts here in the Sacramento area. Best I can tell, this was a salvage sale from Pick n Pull in the Bay area back in 2012, never registered, re-sold here in 2015, and I got it last month.
Looks like the last owner did some basic work like fuel and coolant hoses, tune up, all rotors and pads. I put tires on it, new battery, changed reverse light switch to get the brake and lamp certificate and it passed smog, so just need a vin verification to get it registered.
Paint is bad rattle can and drivers door looks pretty bondo'd up. Hope to get a photo up here soon.

Welcome

And I am from Israel (like the Middle East), if you need any parts... lol

-Enjoy

Nice to see it was saved from the crusher, I hope it gives you years of enjoyment. You'll find plenty of help on this forum for whatever issues you encounter.

I love how they didn't even bother to raise the headlights to spray the sides of the buckets! lol

thanks all for the welcome.
i will be taking you all up on the offers of advice and parts soon.
i just got it registered with new plates and stickers so i can drive without looking in my mirror the whole time.
more pics and updates soon.

ha, i thought i was replying here, but i think i started a new thread.
anyway, thanks everyone. more pics and updates to follow, as well as taking you all up on the offers for parts and advice.

Back