Original Miles on my 1987 fiat X1/9 Bertone.

arc12111

True Classic
SOS2zl.jpg

LOL yes winter!

your low mileage cars? I bet I know...

That really shaves miles from accumulating. Winter that is LOL. Yeah she goes in hiding for most of the year. I would not mind sending winter some place other then here though. Just not enough bonding time with my X.

Right!

If you do brave the winters you get your miles, but it comes with rust. Bummer.

Much as I hate putting the car away for winter, I do feel better that she is protected from elements that cause rust. Besides it gives me something to look forward to come spring. Also gives me time to work on her... Wait what am I talking about LOL? I seem to be working on her all the time with never ending problems. I guess it's part of owning one of these beauties. I do have little rust that needs to be addressed on next paint job, which I hope will be this coming spring. I don't want patch jobs on the paint. Rust is crazy on these cars! Big down fall really. Just summer rain over the past 27 years has caused surface rust here and there, then again, the guy who painted the car last did just a medioka job. Will not go back to him for sure. Could you post more pics of your car for me to look at?

Back