Calling all DFW X'ers Part duex!

Rooster

piccole ma cattive
Just a heads up, I'll be back in the Irving area for 3 weeks of training at the end of the month (April 29th-May 15th). The weather should be much better for karting. You guys ready to go..?

I'm always up for karting

I've improved my lap times since last year too.

So be prepared for more of a slaughter this year, rather than just the beat-down I gave you last year. :jedi:

Looking forward to meeting up again!

Pete

Hey Pete... Remember Mike is full of...

old Yankee trickery and BS... He's likely to bring a portable TURBO for his cart! So watch out!

I've improved my lap times since last year too.

So be prepared for more of a slaughter this year, rather than just the beat-down I gave you last year. :jedi:

Looking forward to meeting up again!

Pete

Hahaha, distinctly remember it the other way around as I past you in the dirt.

I'll bring my helmet and gopro this time and we'll see! First beer is on me, the rest are on the loser(s)

Sorry for not making it in May...

Had a little medical problem, but I'm all set to be in Irving on Sept 8th-25th. DKC is on the agenda as well as a beer or two...

Hey folks!

I'm in the Irving area for the next 3 weeks! We need a M&G soon! I'm typically out of training at 4:30 and off both weekends.

call or text 6o3-832-I522

Good thing...

Hey Mike,

Watch that LA traffic. You're in the worst of it going to Papa Tony's place. Wish I was there...

Pete, 2 of his friends (Ken and Bob)and I went karting yesterday at Dallas Karting Complex. Had a blast! Pete. Pete's been getting ALOT quicker and I've been getting much slower lolz.

But seriously, a great time was had by all. I'm beat and sore....

Back