A 2015 Calendar?

Would "Mr. March" be one of those fold-out sections???

ala Burt Reynolds in Cosmo???

If so... Please cancel my order!

This is a neat idea, could you put each owner's car pic on their birth day? That might be hard but it would be cool.

More on Birthdays

If those of you who want their birthdays recognized, send along your birth date and I'll see what I can do to accommodate. I can also play around with Greg's idea of shrinking a photo of their car to the date, but the car will be featured for that month, anyway. Obviously, I can only do this for 12 individuals.

But, if it doesn't get too crazy, I could paste a car photo on any date to celebrate birthdays. No foldouts like Tony was mentioning. I was thinking about that, but frankly can't afford to lose Tony's 200 copy order. (Or, was it 2 - I'll have to check.)

We've got to be quick about this, 'cause I have to send the calendar files to my printer in a week.

Don

ala Burt Reynolds in Cosmo???

If so... Please cancel my order!

Just be thankful your not into NYC taxi drivers...

DSC_5837_COVER_web.jpg

But if you are, here's the link to there calendar...

http://www.nyctaxicalendar.com/2015-calendar/

HEY... these calendars ar 51 cents LESS than ours...

I'm seriously thinking about canceling my order with Don now...

HAHAHA!

FUNNY! Thanks Mike, I didn't know how well we had it until now!

Birthdays

If no one has snagged October yet, I'll claim it, my birthday is next week, the 11th.

Thanks again Dan!

2014 redux

May I still buy the 2014 calendar?
I am planning ahead.
I expect to be around for a while, and believe I could use the calendar for 2025-2031-2042.
and maybe even the 2015-2026-2037-2043 if it goes to press.

Calendar Update

Thanks to those who have sent photos and placed orders. Also, I am keeping track of birthdays.

However, I am not tracking the number of calendars you "intend" to order. It gets a bit difficult to manage a lot of lists. The only way I keep track of intentions is by actual orders. Actually, that's done for me by PayPal or receipt of your printed order form. When it comes time for printing, I only buy what I have actual orders for - not what I "think" I will be ordered.

We're getting close to having the front and back covers ready - and I am making adjustments based on birthday information. With luck, I will be sending everything to my printer for a proof copy within a week.

So, keep those cards, letters, and ORDERS coming. Let' make this the best year ever.

Thanks,

Don

2015 Calendar Cover

Over the weekend I completed the design of our 2015 calendar cover.

It's a bit different from previous covers. I hope you like it. I'm still editing the content of the calendar, but will have it ready to send to our printer later this week. If you haven't ordered your copies, now is the time to do it. Go to www.doanarchery.com then to the Contact page. At the bottom of that page, you can click on the link to the calendar.

Thanks to all who have contributed and ordered. We're on our way.

Don

Calendar At Print Shop

The files for our 2015 Calendar are now in the hands of our printer. As soon as I get the hard copy back, I'll make edits and adjustments then place an order for the total number of calendars that have been ordered.

If you want to get in on this year's edition, don't delay. Click on this link to order your calendar(s): http://www.doanarchery.com/X1-9-Calendar-Order-Page.html

Keep in mind that I only bring in enough calendars to fill existing orders. I do not bring in inventory. Once they are gone, that will be it for the year.

Also, this year I will only have the North American version printed. We don't have enough orders from other places to print a World version.

I think you will really enjoy using your 2015 calendar. Thanks for your cooperation and support.

Don

Were you able to 'photoshop' gorgeous Models...

hanging all over our cars?

Kinda like this...

or this...

or this...

or this...

but not this...

and not this...

or this either...

Thanks again for all you do, do, Don... Can't wait to see it...

Geez... on a serious note... I was thinking maybe as dedication or memory page might be in order for those that have passed recently. Maybe you might find a place fitting when you review the PROOF.

Names would be Ian (Mac) MacIntosh, Marko Plaia, Damon Royal Kane, and Dick Waldren were known here by many. Aunt Mary Bruce, Shelby Thompson and Lou Ames are people I have heard of but may not have been active on this site. Test this idea with our Admins if you wish...

Again, thanks...

Tony

Last edited:
Ready to Place Calendar Order With Printer

We got in the hard copy of our 2015 calendar back from the printer.

Granddaughter, Jessie, is anxious to put it onto our refrigerator!

If you want a copy, and haven't placed an order, yet, now is the time. Go to my website's "Contact" page for the link: www.doanarchery.com

Order directly from the order page.

This will be the only opportunity to get this year's edition, so don't delay. I'll be sending the quantity ordered to our printer later this week.

Thanks.

Don

Calendars Readied for Mailing

I snapped a shot of Trudy, my wife, stuffing calendars into the envelopes. We'll be getting them to the PO over the next few days. So, Tony, get your sneakers on and race down to the mailbox in a day or so.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the captions so that they show up against the various images. My apologies if they aren't always clear. But, the main thing is the car photos. They are GREAT! Thanks to everyone who sent them to me for this years edition.

Don

Thanks Don!

Great News! I'm sure many of us will be making a trail to our mail boxes...

Thanks again!

Woo Hoo!

Glad to hear, I'm looking forward to it.

That's a neat looking space... concrete wall? Open plan? Funny what different people notice.

Back