My Project : Fiat X1/9 "Lido"

OK Toon... who's the little friend? I think I have seen...

trucks like this in movies and pictures but never gave them a second thought. I think I have seen the logo before but I still have no idea.

Hey... the Lido... Perfect! Dust off those wheel and dress those tires... otherwise it looks like a Tux and Tennis Shoes. HA!

Ya know... I forgot that this was a VERY good car to start with... and you took it all down to bare metal with paint remover and a spatula.

And I thought raising kids was hard!

HA!

Hey, how bout an UPDATE photo of Min!

Keep up the good work on all fronts...

Looks incredible!

Wish it were here in my yard! :grin:
Best LIDO I've seen to date. :thumbsup:

Thank you everyone, I am so happy with it. :)

Tony, for the wheels I have 2 sets prepared.

Cromodora CD66 (7" x 13")

or Cromodora CD30 (5.5" x 13")

and here is ... Min! :nod:
Now he is 8 months old.

Sure, he is moving now! ... :wink2:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNgTFBxyEQ4"]Min Min as David Beckham! - YouTube[/ame]

Soon, you will need a set of these ...

Just to keep up with him! Ha!

electric-skates.jpg

HA! He looks "beautiful"... good work, MOM!

Ya know...

He should have a sibling to play catch with in that enormous play-pen ya got there... better get to work!

Hey... is that a "standard" play-pen in Thailand or is that something you built? I would say ours at best were about 1/3 that size.

Ya know.. if you laid down some material instead of the vinyl flow... and taped some Velcro to his feet... he'd scoot around that pen at twice the speed he does now!

All good... but what is that TRUCK next to your car...

the "little friend" you called it. What is it and who builds it???

It reminds me of the Citroen that our George Aspron just completed, although its much larger, it appears just as "utilitarian"...

Thanks Tony,

This is a "standard" play-pen in Thailand 1.5 x 2 m.

That car is 1970 Mazda : Porter Cab (KECA53 or S49)

IMO, It is the Most cutest truck ever!

Some more pictures from internet ...

import x19 to Thailand

hi I have moved to Thailand and have a cat x19 I want to bring here what import duty did you pay Is it %200 of the cost of the car when it was new. That is what I have read . I also read that the customs look in the parkers guide book that only goes 10 years back so then they just look at car and make a figure up themselves and then add %200 sounds scary I had given up on idea until I found that you have done it please can you tell me how it worked out for you.

Back