Server

Thanks for the reports. I'll try to find out what's going on with the hosting. Anthony i'll PM you for the extra detail

Today and one day last week

I've been experiencing issues again. At least a couple of hours this morning and several hours one day last week, Thursday maybe.

Extended outage 4/11/2015 - 4/12/2015

We were down again from the evenin of 4/11 thru the late morning of 4/12/. I checked the site thru Downforeveryoneorjustme.com to confirm the outage.

I am glad we are back on the air.

I've had real problems getting onto the site over the last few days... seems to be out for a few hours, and comes back around midnight (WA aust tme)

Anyone else?

SteveC

Down again yesterday morning and again this morning... What is going on here? Who hosts the site and what do they say is happening?

Hamsters are striking

The hamsters that turn the gears of the great wheel of Xweb are holding periodic work stoppages. They claim they are tired of working for peanuts... literally. So we are now trying almonds with a "Macadamia Nut Casual Friday" thrown in as a morale booster. Let's hope the little guys stay happy for a while.

The hamsters that turn the gears of the great wheel of Xweb are holding periodic work stoppages. They claim they are tired of working for peanuts... literally. So we are now trying almonds with a "Macadamia Nut Casual Friday" thrown in as a morale booster. Let's hope the little guys stay happy for a while.

But seriously, what is going on? Do we need to pay more for a better class of service? Do we have a bandwidth/day or requests/day limit that is getting blown out before the end of the billing day?

Sorry, I have no idea Eric

I have no idea what's happening. I "assume" the hosting company is having some kind of performance or hardware issue. Mark may have more info.

Back