A mini road trip

WYOX19

True Classic
Jeanine, Annie and helped celebrate our friends birthday in the Big Horn Mountains. Some of you are familiar with the Longmire TV series and we, the party goers know Craig Johnson. Craig is the author of Longmire books that spawned the TV series. For the last two years the cast and crew of Longmire arrive in Buffalo WY for fun and a baseball game between the Cowboys and the Indians. One of our friends plays for the Cowboys and has b een mentioned a few times in Craig’s books. Jeanine and I won’t attend due to irrigation problems and so as we drive home in the Queen, out friends will go to the game and fraternize with the Longmire cast and crew. Jeanine is decended from the Long mire clan and I asked Craig how he came to use the name. He was driving through Washington state and passed the town of Longmire. He thought that it would be a good name for his main character.
IMG_0273_zps50f0410b.jpg

IMG_0267_zps1eaf732c.jpg

IMG_0269_zpsa262c4c1.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see the Queen, but

You guys have to get into the picture once in a while. :geek:
Looking good Jim !

WHO has irrigation problems? Shouldn't you see a doctor...

or sumthun?

Mike Busman says if it weren't for gravity... he'd have a hard time irrigating also.

Maybe he can recommend someone when you get out here in November.

Oh... BTW, Sharon is a Longmire fan as well... I also feel its Lou Diamond Phillips best role. Usually I can't stand the guy and only tolerated him in the Ritchie Valens bio.

Initially, Lou D Phillips was a disappointment, but I'm getting used to him as Henry Standing Bear. Jeanine's mother wrote John Longmire's biography, titled The life and Times of John Longmire and there is a Longmire family reunion every summer.

Back