New home for Fastest X19 in USA

Link

sorry link didnt work but im uploading to youtube now, but its a 1GB file so its going to take hours but ill get it up WATCH THIS SPACE LOLOLOL

Compass

when links up youll be able to see the Compass proudly sitting on the dash lololol Next to the new digital gauges for tacho , oil , water, volts and pressure

WOW is RIGHT! I think the only fear I have...

about this car is running into the back of all those others that are "parked" on the course!

Thanks for sharing your great time with us!

Re out of box

No that was out of box i just added gauges and checked dyno and changed tires , Alex did a great job with the car , but i have many improvement in the pipeline bigger brake i have larger wheels i have and supercharger it next year to boost it over the 300 bhp mark

No that was out of box i just added gauges and checked dyno and changed tires , Alex did a great job with the car , but i have many improvement in the pipeline bigger brake i have larger wheels i have and supercharger it next year to boost it over the 300 bhp mark

:shock::)

Fantastic!

That was a blast. So much fun to see you running away from some really fast cars. Blowing by the locost was great! Miata? what miata...

I am so happy you like the car. I hope to get Steve Soar to view this as well, he would be very happy to see what it is doing now as well.

Glad you kept the compass, like I said it keeps you pointed in the right direction!

Take care, and keep posting the videos!

And I was gonna say... "What are ya gonna do next?"

A good amount of boost should give ya a 40% gain... I wonder now about nitrous for some quick SPURTS and/or possibly a Turbo instead???

That was a blast. So much fun to see you running away from some really fast cars. Blowing by the locost was great! Miata? what miata...

I am so happy you like the car. I hope to get Steve Soar to view this as well, he would be very happy to see what it is doing now as well.

Glad you kept the compass, like I said it keeps you pointed in the right direction!

Take care, and keep posting the videos!

Sort of bummed I never saw this car in person before it was shipped down under. It really is cool though.

next event in 10 days

Collingrove hillclimb --- the road is only about 10 ft wide and on a windy hill face , very demanding o stay on the track, ill post video after i get home , thanks for your interest alex and everyone else

lotus Supercharger kit

Lotus Supercharger has been purchased and kit is being built as we speak , i will install it in the next few months it has a water to air inter cooler so over 400 bhp here we come lolol

Last edited:
OH MY... what have you done!

An Italian car with a Japanese engine (Made in America) and now a British blower... now in the hands of a MAD Australian!!!

HA!

BTW... I gotta tell ya I do NOT 'approve' of those flairs. If you need to go wider with the Dallara fenders (wings)... then cut then down the middle horizontally and add a 2" or 3" strip so you retain the Dallara look and not a FAZA flare on TOP of the Dallara fender.

(This car has been bastardized enough!)

BTW... I'm not expert but as a novice, I KNOW this method I speak of is probably even EASIER to do... and IMHO, a much more pleasing and 'appropriate' look.

Hope I'm not too late with my 'suggestion'... but what ever you do with this car, its YOURS and I'll support you!

Its 5 AM here but I swear when I first glanced at your...

the "title" of your reply and your name, Hussein...

I swore it said "Cool Volvo" instead of "Cool Video"...

HAHAHAHA!

Back