Pattracy

Daily Driver
94zv.jpg
[/URL]\

Looks pretty decent from here

and very yellow!! :)

I hope it is just a slave cyl.

Good luck Pat.

The car was under coated when new, I bought it from the original owner. I put an ad on local cars for sale facebook pages, and this guy called me. He said he was driving it, occasionally up until 3 years ago, when the slave cylinder went out. Then he pushed it into a building and forgot about it. So I drove 7 hrs round trip and bought it for $500. Very little rust and mostly surface. At least the engine isn't stuck on this one, like it is on my 75 X1/9.

Yellow is my favorite X color.

Although the nickname Big Bird is taken, I think Tweety Pie is still available.

Hope it's just the clutch slave and you'll be driving and enjoying the X very soon. Congrats on the purchase.

Mike

Nice X!

looks like you got a good one there, how's the interior? Rust?

BTW all X1/9 owners will tell you that yellow paint adds at least 5 MPH to your top end. Yellow X's Are Fastest!

:laugh:

Looks good and sounds like you got it for a very good price! Keep us posted on your progress and questions :)

The first 2 were non runners, and so is this one, so far. The first came in a bunch of boxes. I eventually sold it. The 2nd one, I still have but the engine is stuck. And this one is getting close to running. All I need is spark, I changed the clutch and brake master, the clutch Slave and all three hoses.

Actually... that is a great looking REDO of the seats...

And with Duplicolor Fabric and Vinyl Spray (dye) or the shoe die color of you choice... You can make that interior ANY color you want!

I suggest a LIGHT tan or Beige (if you are a really clean person) that would go good on a Cruiser painted yellow!

Back