What's Your Thoughts Between these Two Sets Of Rims

WELL... I NEVER!

HA!

My favorites are these paritcular Campi's... Note the offset... I think old M/M even has a DEEPER set!

image.php

But my ALL TIME favorites are these Compomotive wheels from Great Britain...

These look OUTSTANDING on Dallaras!

Note the similarity to a the A-Rs... as you call them?

IMHO... (OPINION COMING...) The 5-Star Campi's where made popular on X1/9's because they sort of "completed" the "Baby Ferrari" theme. I personally never really liked a dull silver wheel and always thought a polished or chrome rim (or beauty rim) would compliment and upgrade the overall appearance of the Campi.

(Even as someone who contributed to the plagiarizing of the Ferrari "Prancing Horse" logo and converted it to a "Bucking Jackass"... I normally don't subscribe to the Baby Ferrari theme and felt this mod was a great serendipitous prank... and therefore appropriate. HA!)

So... Count up all the OPINIONS here and I bet it comes out to be about 50/50. Which... if you really think about it... could be a very inexpensive solution to your dilemma!

Mount a set of Campis on one side... and a set of the A-Rs on the other!

Keep the A-Rs... as they are somewhat UNIQUE nowadays... especially on your "Cruiser".

Thanks Randy for the thoughts

I am really fine.
My new little house which I've built for my WhiteX and me has a concrete shelter as required of all new buildings in Israel. It is 16" solid walls and ceiling and a heavy steel door. I go in there every time there is a rocket alert. Some nights I sleep there too.
Otherwise we are quite cool, hoping it will end soon.
Thanks again,

Back