Our X's restoration journey. Cheers,

Very nice. An excellent job and likely one of the best colors one can apply. Much better than the last color on the car.

Cool video

Great job on that. Both car and video with period correct music! The only thing that sticks out in my opinion is the excess of badges added to it. The Porsche "turbo" script and Abarth seem to clutter it for me.:2c:

Very nice. An excellent job and likely one of the best colors one can apply. Much better than the last color on the car.

Thank you knead. My first car was a yellow 74 X. Had to pay tribute. Cheers,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job on that. Both car and video with period correct music! The only thing that sticks out in my opinion is the excess of badges added to it. The Porsche "turbo" script and Abarth seem to clutter it for me.:2c:

Thanks motoTrooper. The badging is on the heavy side, really wanted to pay tribute to the ABARTH tradition, but hopefully not over done. Cheers,

Great job, loved the video. Nice finished project. The badges don't bother me. I think they go with the custom touches you did to the car.

How so Rooster? Lol

Hahaha, the Bumble Bee project has been on hold for a while now, but it's an '82 yellow X and will be powered by a MK1 Uno Turbo motor. I'll see if I can drag it up in the workshop section. I need to anyways because it's about time to finish it!

Hahaha, the Bumble Bee project has been on hold for a while now, but it's an '82 yellow X and will be powered by a MK1 Uno Turbo motor. I'll see if I can drag it up in the workshop section. I need to anyways because it's about time to finish it!

Ahhh, I see. Gotta love those yellow ones and Turbo'd too to boot. Wooooohoooo. Lol

This is where it stands...

12509266_10208761524821934_7924204430115250988_n.jpg

12509266_10208761524821934_7924204430115250988_n.jpg

Back