Anyone on here at the Grapevine Texas Italian show?

LarryC

Curator of #10105275
Just curious. A co-worker said he was at the event with his Lancia Fulvia and saw two X- 1/9s, one with a snorkle and another mostly stock.

The one with the snorkel

Just curious. A co-worker said he was at the event with his Lancia Fulvia and saw two X- 1/9s, one with a snorkle and another mostly stock.

would be Albert's, if it was blue. On the forum he is Karfrik. Not sure about the other X without seeing it.

If there was a very nice blue Scorpion with an Alfa V6 that would be Ken Stevensons. He is on the forum as KenS although I don't think he gets over here very much.

I didn't make it out this year, too much stuff going on. They used to let you park on the grounds if you were driving an Italian car, but they did away with that a couple years ago, which sucks. They also at one point allowed you to show your project in progress, not sure if they still do that either.

Pete

phillips82 & Pete

O.K., it sounds like he saw one of those. I am not sure where in the field he saw them, but he did mention that a green Miura took first and that one of the X's got best "open Italian" or something like that. I am not sure how his Fulvia did, but it is a consistent winner in all the local shows. He beat me a couple of years ago when we showed the X at the same show. The show sounded like a lot of high end stuff. He seems to think that my X would have taken a prize.:rolleyes2:

ICF tends to have a pretty good assortment of cars. They had a 124 focused show about 7 years ago. Think that year saw around 30 of them show up. We did have rain Saturday morning so several cars were left at home.

I was the other one! I purchased Eric Townsend's car from Oklahoma and brought that one to the ICF this year instead of my 124.
614f2afa0b583d7d866e60e6562ed01c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back