Great article

DanielForest

True Classic
Well, if you could read it. But anyway the cars and the pics are great.

http://www.cinecars.nl/nl/passie-zwartwit/

Not mine. No connection with the owners. Still trying to find what language it is... Can tell you it is not French...

And don't forget to watch the video. I'm still drooling.

Daniel Forest
Montréal, Canada

Last edited:
I think I saw those cars on YouTube

Belong to a father and son and they sort of compete for best car. Just happened upon the video and do not remember how or where it can be found. Nice cars!
Regards

There was a thread on these guys a few years ago

They were featured on another Dutch TV program, and there was link to it, and stills.

I've kept the still of the black car as my screen saver, as a black 74 is what I had, and is my project goal now.

Hi when I open it in the top right there is a union jack flag hit that and it translates in to English
Dave

Black and white

Hi,
I do own a black and white cars. But the white Bertone is my stock daily driver while the black one was and will be my race car. Just sleeping in the garage now.

What is impress me are the details. I'm not a concours guy, cleaning the car is a pleasure, but scratches and dirt are saying that I enjoy driving, not showing. Still, I do appreciate show cars.

I would choose the black one for the outside look, but the white ones got more interesting goodies all (most) well done

I guess the black car is the old man car while son got the white one. My son will turn 14 friday. Maybe I should hang on the white one for birthday present in 2 years. He would always choose the Bertone over my Volvo C30 to get a drive to school. Even when it's freezing outside (it was in some Québec régions last night).

Daniel Forest
Montréal, Canada

Back