Official Member Car Picture Thread

Time to put them away for a long winters nap...

Put my 850 Sport Coupe away for the winter along with my X1/9. This is literally the first time in over 7 years I have driven my X. It started a little rough but eventually started using all four injectors.

A huge shout out to Jeff Van Dyke who has taken both of them in for the winter. Thanks Jeff!

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2224.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

Its always nice to stop in here and see all the X1/9s getting some love. Mine was a great all 'rounder.... from slogs to and from work and school, to winning the Great River Region of the SCCA autocross series.

Great cars that make me quite nostalgic. Have fun and be safe!

Hi all,

Just got this '76 one owner car from socal. I bought it in October last year and it finally arrived this week. It's in truly amazing untouched condition with only a very small (20mm long) narrow line of surface rust in the front trunk floor. That's the only rust I can find on the car.

Step one is to Euro bumper it - I have a set of steel euro bumpers ready to go on. I've owned X19s since 1987 but had a 10 year break. Glad to be back!

DaveF might be interested in those bumpers

There's a forum member DaveF in Nottingham that I've discussed those 76-78 bumpers with. If you're going euro anyways, maybe give him a shout out. (I had contemplated bringing them over with me from the states visiting a friend in London, but yours are already there!)

The car looks great BTW. -Darin

My Exxie after restoration completion. Cheers,

Attachments

• IMG_2817.JPG
    IMG_2817.JPG
    426.9 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2816.JPG
    IMG_2816.JPG
    384.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_2814.JPG
    IMG_2814.JPG
    412.4 KB · Views: 160
Great looking car Dan! First time I saw the two tone was in a Fiat showroom 1982 half and half light and dark silver with red leather... Special edition of some sort... Seems like the carpet was almost pink or something. Would have to ask my Dad but I remember both of us commented on one odd detail. Actually it was a pink leather steering wheel! Was not pink but light red, right? Then my '83 was Rally Red and Anthracite half and half. Had a friend with the same year in dark grey/Anthracite also striking colors Yours is '85? I like the break on that two tone as well and the colors are a couple of my favorites! Love the real wheels too! Beautiful car!

Back