Great day for a ride

docpan

True Classic
Yesterday was one of those beautiful days for a ride by the water with the top off
It was about 67 degrees out which meant engine temp never got over 185, no matter how much stop and go traffic. Of course the heater valve was open to warm the cockpit. Much better than when it's 97 degrees out and you have to have the heater running to help cool things down.

Same thing here. Great day and I also struggled to achieve optimal engine temp with the heat on...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Just got back from a great ride. 75F degrees here in the Ozark's with sunny blue sky. My wife and I took 14 miles of curvy road to Lake Leather-wood rented a canoe (first canoe for either of us) and paddled around for about an hour. Headed back home and stopped at a little Mexican restaurant where we had a late lunch on the veranda and then eased the last 4 miles home. I had a great time and my wife said she liked it for the most part except where the new tires made a little noise in one of the turns. I gotta get one of those go pros to record with. While I was driving I kept thinking this would make a great video to share. Hope others have as good a time with their X's as has been shared here so far.

Had a great ride as well...

Down near the SC coast... perfect weather I have a loop I like to drive by the house there. North out of town hang a left just before the Edisto river and then several miles back to town on more sweeping turns... temp gauge stuck on 185°. No idea what the outside temp was but it felt "just right" got back home just before sunset and buttoned everything up and turned in. Back in the mountains for the next few days... in the truck... need to get the X and the mountains together soon!
Regards

Back