Space behind the seat of an x?

DasGutz

Low Mileage
So, any one happen to know how much room is back there with the stock seats pushed all the way back? I'm starting to buy parts to resurrect my x which should finally be here july or so.

Thank you for your time,
-Will

So, any one happen to know how much room is back there with the stock seats pushed all the way back? I'm starting to buy parts to resurrect my x which should finally be here july or so.

Thank you for your time,
-Will

If you run with out the spare tire you can get two or three good sized bags of groceries back there. It is a bit radical but if you take out the gas tank and remove the bulkhead you would be surprised how much stuff you can get behind the seats.

none is right, well, memory says maybe 4" at the bottom but only 1/2" a 10 inches up or so, not a cargo area, ditch the spare tire and you can pack some stuff in there, if it's an FI car then the computer lives there, I have a spare tire sub woofer in there

No storage space behind the seats? BAH! I keep a quart of oil behind the drivers seat and a crushed box of kleenex behind the passenger seat.
:headbang:

Back