LED conversion.

I jumped right in and ordered an exterior kit. I've been looking at putting together all the bits but it is tedious and expensive. This is a much better option.

Will report on results when it arrives and is installed. :sun:

Cheers,

Rob

One note of caution, LED are directional. You can not harm the LED by installing them backward, but they will not turn on. Do not ask how I know this, but I am really good at removing the dash.

The kit has arrived

Very well packaged in well labelled zip-lock bags.

All looks great so far.

Cheers,

Rob

One note of caution, LED are directional. You can not harm the LED by installing them backward, but they will not turn on. Do not ask how I know this, but I am really good at removing the dash.

Things have changed in the fast few years but when I started messing with LED's and building my own arrays if you kept them on reverse polarity to long it would ruin them. Most of the newer ones have protection against that but it is better to be safe than sorry so I still test every one for polarity before I install.

It works great so far

Rob let us know how everything works out. Are the side markers included? If all is good I will be ordering a set next week!!

I have not finished installing all the bulbs, but so far it is excellent. The side markers are included AND they are colour correct. The bulbs are in labelled zip-lock bags and the instructions couldn't be any clearer.

They are at least as bright as the incandescents and of course will draw a lot less current.

I am a very satisfied customer.

Cheers,

Rob

Back