Iron Cross Wheel Value

Austin74

True Classic
I am considering buying a set of Iron Cross wheels in good usable-as-is-but-not-perfect condition. Any opinions on the going rate for these?

Those are them...

Those are the wheels I was looking at. I got the seller down to $300, but since I can't use the tires and the value of the wheels was quoted here at $100 to $200, I decided to pass. Now I just need to find one of those $100 Iron Cross sets...

Re: Iron Cross wheels

Those are the wheels I was looking at. I got the seller down to $300, but since I can't use the tires and the value of the wheels was quoted here at $100 to $200, I decided to pass. Now I just need to find one of those $100 Iron Cross sets...

I'd say $100-$200 is on the low end of the "average" selling price for a set of those wheels, & $300 is a very fair price if the wheels are in good condition (especially if they come with the centercaps & the Cromodora lugbolts). The $100 sets often need LOTS of work (straightening, filling &/or refinishing), which can easily add $100-$200+ depending on what's needed or your desired finish level afterwards. :2c:

Thanks

That is good to know - thanks! This set looks very good and is usable as is. It includes Fiat center caps and like new tires.

I'm so good

Here is a nice set of 5 for you.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/5035527743.html

You should negotiate him to include shipping.

Will

Mmmmm. Maybe I should adopt these for the my cromodora orphanage! Traded 14 rims to Matt, but I have clawed my way back to 21rims. Cd4 cd19, cd134...and working on 6 new ones...4 of these are very special.

Will

P.s. If anyone has any orphans, let me know know. Have helped a couple of fiat victims of road craters.

Yes

I saw those and am considering buying them. Seller won't ship, but I have family in the area that could pick them up and send them to me. Thanks!

Back