I CAN'T FIND THE "DONATE BUTTON"...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Everyone NEEDS to read Mark's thread (MGandini) and find the DONATE BUTTON and send in a few bucks.

If all of the current 400 active members sent in a dollar we'd be good for the year. If we all sent in 5 bucks it would take us well over the next 3 years.

With all the work the Mods and SysAdm do for the LOVE of this site... we need to remove any financial worries from their plate.

Knowing this group as I do... I'm sure we will stuff the coffers!

Thanks!

agreed...

I kinda like how ferrarichat works. I'm a subscriber there. So far I've paid $15/year for 2 years. I love that website, well done and I wish xweb had the same layout - to some degree anyway.

So yes, I do need to donate since I've used xweb so much in the past years. I agree Tony - we should all pitch in if we can and keep 100% uptime!

Done!

A little tip - when sending money via paypal - click on the "I'm sending money to family and friends" so Mark does not have to pay any fees for recieving your funds.

If you have a PayPal balance

I believe it either eliminates or reduces fees.

I am pretty sure it only eliminates the fees if you have a PayPal balance to withdraw from. If you are "charging" the donation and choose friends and family you pay the fee in addition to the donation amount. At least, that has been my experience. Perhaps the fee is lower for F&F, but I am not sure either way.

Jim is correct (as usual)

Donation sent. Thanks to the moderators for great work and an even better forum.

OK... I sent $$$ but still can't find the DONATE BUTTON!

Where the hell did that go?

Anyone?

In the interim... send PP $$$ to donate(at)xwebforums.org

Thanks to all that have responded so far, both publicly and privately!

The old DONATE button

The old DONATE button is still on Xweb 1.0, but it does not link to the PayPal account Mark specified.

Hey Mark, do you even have access to the old PayPal "Donate" account? I wonder if there is any balance?

Donate button

Where the hell did that go?

Anyone?

In the interim... send PP $$$ to donate(at)xwebforums.org

Thanks to all that have responded so far, both publicly and privately!

Oh Papa, clean your glasses my friend. :geek: It's near the top of the Discussion Page.

donations

do you have a snail mail address to send money to?
I don't have pay pal, and have heard nightmares about it and my craptop misfires all the time, so I do old school.
mikemo
mikemo90*aol.com:worship:

BUMP! Mikey here needs a SNAIL-MAIL address to send a check!

Mark, Eric, Bob, Jim, Greg... anyone?

Hey Mikey... you can send the check to me and I'll donate for you... I'm doing that for one other as well too... less my usual 25% Handling and Transfer fees...

(Hey... I'm on Social Security... I gotta make a life somehow...HA!)

Back