Input on CD66 replicas on ebay from "fiatinc"

Karfrik

Albert
Ive been considering these wheels for my Faza/Abarth X1/9 for a long time.So would like to know if anyone here has them and can tell me first hands impression on them.Thanks

One Thousand Three Hundred Fifty Two Dollars and...

No Sense...

That's how it would look to me when I wrote the check...

For ME, they are 'too busy' to start with and there are several other 7.5 x 13 inch rims if the width is what you are looking for... Unless you really NEED an 8 x 13" wheel and are in LOVE with the design... then go for it... work a bit more overtime!

No Sense...

That's how it would look to me when I wrote the check...

For ME, they are 'too busy' to start with and there are several other 7.5 x 13 inch rims if the width is what you are looking for... Unless you really NEED an 8 x 13" wheel and are in LOVE with the design... then go for it... work a bit more overtime!

No OT needed and i already have 13x8's BWA's all around.....

go in the front Albert?

I have 13x8 in all 4 corners on 215-50-13.Not bad,no vibrations.Maybe a little to sensible on road conditions due to the wide footprint.
But these CD66,thats what came on the Prototipos and i do like them....plus i can go staggered with 7 in the front on 185-60's and keep the 215-50's in the back on 8's.
Just musing on the idea......i know they are not cheap.....yes i can add,substract and do all kind of things with numbers!!....lol
Plus it doesnt hurt to ask for a better price thou.....you know,make a reasonable offer.All the guy can say is no....:D

Well Albert... I may have not been specific enough...

If you really LOVE or NEED these 13x8 CD66-whatevers... yur gonna
haveta work a bunch of OT! Even if ya offer him a grand... still pretty costly for this "look".

But alas, I did not know how financially endowed you were... as most of us 'average' men were a little ashamed to admit we didn't or couldn't measure up to the price.

HA~!

Hey... are you coming to LA anytime soon? BFI?

BTW, not only do I not particularly care for these CD-whatevers, I never could get my arms around BWAs either...

If you really LOVE or NEED these 13x8 CD66-whatevers... yur gonna
haveta work a bunch of OT! Even if ya offer him a grand... still pretty costly for this "look".

But alas, I did not know how financially endowed you were... as most of us 'average' men were a little ashamed to admit we didn't or couldn't measure up to the price.

HA~!

Hey... are you coming to LA anytime soon? BFI?

BTW, not only do I not particularly care for these CD-whatevers, I never could get my arms around BWAs either...

Tony I don't want get into an argument....not with you, never:dance2:

The thread question is directed to find out if someone here have bought any of them and see what their thoughts were. Its obvious you don't and never will.
If I ever need a financial advisor ill look for one.But not here.....:dance:
So move on and let me hope to find someone who have taste and have them.........that's all!!...
BFI looks promising this year thou!!:grin:

I like them. Be nice if they were larger rim (14+) to give more tire options, but definitely retro that works with the look of your car.

I am inclined to go with the stock look...

I have talked to this guy regarding the CD30s he sells. They are *$800 a set for the wheels made in Germany and *$1200 for the Italian made versions. The price for the wider CD66 in 7" and 8" does not seem out of line. I really like the look of the prototipo and that includes those wheels so if your car is built to look like that then the wheels would seal the deal IMO... He is located in Atlanta so you could have someone in the area give them a look. I will probably do that for the CD30 when I am ready for them...If it is a vote you want I would vote yes!
Regards,
Tony

Which ones?

Can you post a link?
I know someone who has them in 7x13 on his X here in Germany.
No complaints, not very light, but the quality is good.

Wheels make or break the look of a car, so for that kind of $$ they have to make the car, and I think they do!

Hey Albert... I'm just messin' around...

I don't wanna get into any arguments either... just healthy discussions, especially with good OLD friends like you!

Sorry if I got out of line a bit...

Unique & legendary.

You nailed it already with the bronze BWAs.!
that German seller mentioned sold over 30 sets of those repro-CD66s and gets great FB on quality..

I say love the one you're with..:)
Tony AR Spectre are the poor man's bwa..:D

blue & bronze work well together..:italia:

Back