Paging Rudy or Ant-knee Natoli

TulsaX1/9

Love those Italians!!
Rudy:
As I mentioned earlier, I will be at a wedding in Dana Point the latter part of July (26-29). I expect you to deliver on that meal at Ruth's Chris that you owe me.
How far is Dana Point from Ant-knee Natoli? I have spoken to that reprobate many times, but every time that I come out to CA, he is conveniently AWOL. It must have something to do with the $20.00 that he owes me from years ago. Perhaps this time, I can run him down.

I have many, many X parts. Send me your email and I will forward pictures of the parts to you. If anyone in your area needs any of these parts, I can bring them with me providing that they are small parts that I can bring on Southwest with me. Seems like you needed clutch and brake reservoirs and I have several of those.
Best regards to you both,
Allen

Ant-knee?

Am I missing a joke here? On a good day, Dana Point (the marina) is about 75-80 minutes from Tony's general vicinity.

I'm guessing Ant-knee

is slang for Anthony.

"What's your name sir?"

"Natoli. Anthony Natoli. Shaken, not stirred."

Ant-knee

Yes, Coupefan, it is slang for Anthony. Kind of like "So, Ant-knee, Jeetjet?" translated is "So, Anthony, did you eat yet". Uncle Tony will understand it and respond accordingly - unless he is still avoiding me to keep from repaying that $20.00.

Thanks for letting me know how far away (or how near, depending upon how one looks at it) Tony is from Dana Point. It would be nice to have him drive over while I am there.

Allen,

Rudy recently moved to Laguna Hills, which is still probably a good hour and a half or so depending on traffic from Papa Tony. Probably best to request an audience with Papa (probably more difficult than the Pope) if you want to hook up with him.

Coming from Tulsa, do you remember the old Bob Wills & his Texas Playboys song, "Take me back to Tulsa"? Or is that about 50 years before your time??

Mike

Last edited:
Ant-knee Natoli

Mike:
Thanks for the note - and what I perceive as a compliment. Of course, the memory of Bob Wills remains. I am far from that young that I would not remember that song. Fact is, I am older than the Archaic Natoli. Hard to imagine someone that old, isn't it?

Tony has not chimed in, which is an indication that he does not intend to repay my $20.00.

Allen Mandelbaum... who? I don't recall...

anyone by that name off hand.

I once knew someone in Tulsa that had a similar name who still needs to fill in a whole bunch of BLANKS about his Chalet in Haifa, Military Excursions and some other exploits he promised to tell me about some day in person.

As Cesare stated, Dana Point is about 75 miles or 22 minutes away from me at 0300 in the morning and I will BE THERE to finally meet up with this character!

ANT-KNEE...

The phenomenon continues...

One needs to understand that all of my family comes from the New England and New York area and are primarily Italian as well. My Mom is made up of British and Armenian ancestry and my personal DNA results state I am 60% Italian, 17% Armenian, 11% British, a smattering of many others along with being 1% Jewish! HA!

So as a kid in the 50's folks around me would say... "Heya kid... whatza you name?"

I'd say "Ant-knee"... and they would say... "Okay-a Tony... go sit over dere.."

I knew my Dad as Daddy, but everyone called him Tony... When everyone asked me my name and I told them... they would call ME Tony. Huh?

No wonder I'm screwed up...

I now have a 4 year old grandson who is my namesake and is a Stage II Autistic Spectrum child. He is magnificent and has really come around in the last year averaging 3 hours a day, 6 days a week with behavioral and speech counseling and I love all my grand kids, but he is the most WARM and LOVEABLE little boy I have ever met. He is now interacting and speaking and even soliciting attention from others. These are remarkable feats for him...

So Nana was talking to him about school and stuff and asked him if he could say his name and how old he was... and he says, "Uh-huh, Ant-knee... I four" and holds up four fingers...

And the saga continues...

Natoli's memory - or, lack thereof

Ant-knee cannot remember who I am. I gave him the best years of my life.

It will be terrific to finally meet you and to see Rudy once again. I can have lunch with you on either Friday, 26Jun or Saturday, 27Jun. Let me know what works best for you two.

Rather than take up space on this board, try emailing me at my last name (l before e, Tony) at sbcglobaldotnet.

Best regards to you both,
Allen

Aren't we invited to the wedding?

Humph!

I was planning on bringing my entire family... I'll need to have my people call your people and see if I can free up my calendar...

Saturday would be best for me as you can't go anywhere on a Friday any more...

Back