I CAN'T FIND THE "DONATE BUTTON"...

Hi all - replied by PM to Mike with my snail mail address.

If i remember correctly, the PayPal donate button code was a pain to integrate into the new site and I didn't pursue further. The Paypal accounts however are the same - I simply transitioned the acct to an xwebforums.org address to avoid confusion.

So Mark... do you wish NOT to post your address...

so some of the REAL LUDDITES can mail in donations?

If so, and I'm serious... folks can mail checks to me and I'll be happy to forward them through PayPal. I'm doing this already for a few others.

Let me know one way or the other and I will post my address if necessary. I don't wanna do this now as it might add tot eh confusion.

And BTW... How are the coffers looking... I've heard from and been contacted by many who have pledged...

No, it's ok I'll add it

Didn't realize checks were still used much :)

Mark Freeman
PO Box 1248
Chelan WA 98816

Will add fund raising detail to the original thread.

so some of the REAL LUDDITES can mail in donations?

If so, and I'm serious... folks can mail checks to me and I'll be happy to forward them through PayPal. I'm doing this already for a few others.

Let me know one way or the other and I will post my address if necessary. I don't wanna do this now as it might add tot eh confusion.

And BTW... How are the coffers looking... I've heard from and been contacted by many who have pledged...

agreed...

I kinda like how ferrarichat works. I'm a subscriber there. So far I've paid $15/year for 2 years. I love that website, well done and I wish xweb had the same layout - to some degree anyway.

So yes, I do need to donate since I've used xweb so much in the past years. I agree Tony - we should all pitch in if we can and keep 100% uptime!

Interestingly it looks like Ferrarichat uses basically the same forum software that we do here. The difference is that it is in a fairly standard layout configuration whereeas Mac went to great lengths to make this work like XWeb 1.0 I know there was much debate at the time over this.

Back