stuff to go

mikemo90

True Classic
I posted some stuff right before the outage and it's gone now.
my first post has returned, but the last is gone.
here we go again.
2 windshield wash bags 5.00 ea.
1 left and 1 right fender excellent shape 25.00 ea.
left 1/4 panel pristine 50.00
right 1/4 panel side scoop up 20.00
gutted doors for a race car?? left and right 50.00 each or 75.00 for the pair.
rear trunk lid also gutted of it's innards for racing 45.00
83-84 doors with electric regulators left/right. there is a small dent on the drivers door by the handle, but both are excellent as far as paint and rust. 100.00 each or 150.00 for the pair. I think the glass is out, but I will throw them in
2 smog pumps and hardware 10.00 each
6 sets of the front bumper lower "fins" 15.00
1 really good looking 79 and up front bumper with end caps 150.00 no dents or road rash.
3 evap canisters round and square 5.00 ea.
I might also have the coolant log off the back of one of my motors with the tvs attached. if someone is interested I will start pulling the motors out from the bench and check.
freight not included in the price
the prices are not set in stone, so any offer will allow me to make more room in the garage and they will stop collecting dust here.
mikemo
e mail me at mikemo90"at"aol.com, since the outage my pm is full....again!!!
or post here
thanks

Smog Pumps

I sent a note to your email address but never heard back. I am interested in your smog pumps, if they are functional and would work on a 79 X. My Nippondenso pump seized, and I'll need another pump for the next smog evolution. The model number on my Nippondenso pump is 084100-0610. Let me know -- either pm or post. Thanks.

smog pump

never got the e mail.
I will check the numbers and get back to you.
it might be my (crap) laptop or the wrong address.
mikemo
mikemo90"at"..* aol.com

Hello mikemo,
I'm still interested in the pair of 83-84 doors with electric window regulators. I sent a reply to your email reply, but will call you to arrange a good day and time to visit.
-- Hans

I'm interested in the Race car doors, but I think shipping on two doors would be a lot. Do you know approximately what shipping to Austin, Texas 78723 would be?

doors

I shipped a pair to Florida, fully loaded with the glass and all and I think it was under a 100.00 for the pair. they weighed probably 50. pounds each, and these are maybe 8-10 each. if you want them, e mail me and I will get an exact price on shipping.
mikemo
mikemo90"at"*aol.com

smog pumps

I never got an e mail, but you are welcome to both. try again, or call me and we can set this up
mikemo90"at" *aol.com
or call me
h 510 245 2344
c 510 691 1625
mikemo

Back