VW Power X 1/9

I kind of have to agree...

Throw it away!

I don't like knocking other peoples car projects but this one certainly has me scratching my head.

The top shining strength of the car (handling) was certainly destroyed with this tail-heavy mod. And who knows what was done to the second-best strength (chassis strength). One or both of those great attributes gone, and for what? A few more HP?

Might be useful as a drag car I guess... maybe that's what they had in mind.

Pete

Pete nailed it

I don't like knocking other peoples car projects but this one certainly has me scratching my head.

The top shining strength of the car (handling) was certainly destroyed with this tail-heavy mod. And who knows what was done to the second-best strength (chassis strength). One or both of those great attributes gone, and for what? A few more HP?

Might be useful as a drag car I guess... maybe that's what they had in mind.

Pete
Much along my thoughts. I have seen some really awesome Vdub's in my dune buggying days so the car in question might be pretty good in a strait line but is going to handle like poo on any corners. I only owned one Fafegnuten for a couple of weeks and didn't care for it.

I sent Him an e-mail asking about any of the removed parts (in my area) and no reply as of yet. sent on Jul 17.

Back