CONCORSO ITALIANO

docpan

True Classic
I went to Concorso Italiano this weekend in Salem New Hampshire. Way too many lambos and ferraris. Only two older fiat a 72 500 and my x. First time I got paid to bring my car.

Your X looks great!!! A lot like mine but your's is nicer.
AT first glance, I thought is was this picture...lol
788d615732ee882b86c66063121f34ef.jpg

You also have my favorite wheels. Someday, I will have me a set of Daytonas.
Again, very nice X and love the color
V/r,
Mike

Nebraska Mike

Looking good docpan! I still need to return your headwrench and will plan a visit to your area this Fall -- I at least owe you a lunch or something.

don't worry

We will get together some time. Hope your car gets fixed, I have been following your progress. I have been having pretty much the same problem. I holds 190 on highway then jumps when getting off. I will always get air out of radiator after a long ride.

Docpan,
Love your interior... From what I can see. Henk has a leather whitish dash I want but then I would need to change the seat covers, door cards, center console and the stuff behind the seats.
Yours is what I want mine to grow up to be someday.
Really beautiful.
Mike

Nebraska Mike

Thanks

The dash and rug are from a 80's x. The seats are original. The paint is the original color Rossa bordeaux. Must be something about the color, I like the way your car looks

Hey Doc,

Glad to see you got your car painted.
Looks quite different from the last time I saw it. Very nice indeed!
Now we've got to work on lighting up that dash... :whistle: :)

Last edited:
On it

I have already started the led conversion. All the dash lights have been changed. The old fiberoptic lights have been replaced but seems my wiring has disconnected somewhere. Having too much fun driving no time to troubleshoot!!!

Back