Santa Clarita is still burning fiercely...

Black-Tooth

Tony Natoli
Winds are coming from the south directly north towards us but we are still many miles away with lots of freeway to cross and cleared land with eave-less homes and tile roofs. I've heard some outrageous numbers of acres involved and many spot fires starting because of flying embers.

My wife is scared terribly but I am confident in what I see, feel and smell and am trying to minimize the impact. In the very unlikely event that we were to evacuate I have my trailer and SUV all ready to go.

Aside from that... None of the evacuation reports, police or fire folks have indicated any changes... we have choppers refueling with gas and water 1 mile from us and a fire department less than two miles from us. All my neighbors have cleared their land to the dirt also... and I can't think of a better place to be.

Thanks for all your prayers and calls and emails and good thoughts. Pray for the less fortunate.

Good to hear Tony

I have been looking at Google Earth comparing your new address to the location of the fire and was hoping I was reading the situation correctly. The lack of grass and landscaping on your lot is looking like feature rather than a bug at this point. Glad you and Sharon are staying safe.

My kids got on a plane out of LAX this afternoon after attending Comic-Con last week. My son said the air smelled like a campfire most of the week.

papa tony

YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
you are all good. and all on the forum are glad to hear the same, I am sure. did you crack open the MOXIE yet???? if I am going to be your "dealer" I do need the cash up front.:pimp:
mikemo

Tony,
If you and the family need to get away, you will always be welcome at our home in Nebraska.
Extra space and wide open corn fields.
Take care,
Mike

Nebraska Mike

Tony,
I'm sorry for you and your family ... the temp is little bit higher ...be patient everything will come back at normal. Take care my friend be careful.

Yves

Back